We also comply fully with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
5Senses Hospitality Ltd. is registered under the GDPR, Registration No. ZA282522
Who Are We?
5Senses Hospitality was established in 2016 and recruits for permanent, temporary and contract roles within the hospitality industry in the UK.
The Personal Data We May Need To Collect From You:
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect and process personal data in the following ways:
- Personal data that you give to us (i.e. through a job application, when you register on Our Site, subscribe to our services or when you speak to us via telephone, email or SMS)
- Personal data that we receive from other sources, such as job boards or relevant job Apps.
- Details of your visits to Our Site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of Our Site are of most interest to our customers and visitors to Our Site.
During the process of finding you a new position, we may need to collect any or all of the following data from you: first name, last name, address, email address, telephone number, employment history, education history, date of birth, passport or Right to Work information, photo, date of birth, current salary, social media accounts, bank details, emergency contact information, P45, NI number, tax information, visa details and / or any criminal records.
The Personal Data We Collect Will Be Used For The Following Purposes:
As part of our recruitment process, we may use information about you in the following ways:
- Store your details (and update them when necessary) on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to the latest roles
- Send your information to clients (after gaining your express consent) in order to put your forward for roles vacancies
- Facilitate our payroll and invoicing processes or carry out any other contractual obligations
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Verify details you have provided or to request information (such as references, qualifications or
- Process your data to send you relevant and targeted marketing materials, vacancies, promotions, offers, events or other communications which we think are likely to be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner.
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please contact email@example.com. You can also manage your preferences in some services at any time emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Legal Basis For Processing For The Personal Data:
We will store and process your data due to one of the following two reasons; consent or legitimate interest.
Article 4(11) of the GDPR states that opt-in consent is “any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.” You can give us your consent by choosing to opt-in through a tick box when registering on our site, via an email conversation with one of our consultants or in another way of your choosing. We will keep a record of your consent and you may opt-out at any point.
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR states that we can process your data where it “is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by [us] or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of [you] which require protection of personal data.”
If we have an existing relationship with you (for instance, if you registered with 5senses Hospitality, were sent on an interview or placed in a role by 5Senses Hospitality or recently discussed employment opportunities with 5Senses Hospitality) then we would have a legitimate interest to store your details for future purposes, such as finding you a new position, carrying out contractual obligations or keeping in contact with you via targeted and relevant marketing.
We also believe that it is reasonable to assume that any candidate that is looking for employment and has recently uploaded or updated their CV information on a job board would be happy for us to process their data in order to contact them about positions that are relevant to their experiences. We will keep a record of consent and you may opt-out at any point.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Evolve Hospitality Recruitment to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time emailing email@example.com
Where We Store And Process Your Personal Information:
Evolve Hospitality Ltd. is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
Our technology service providers or other contracted service providers may also have access or store data for us, but solely for use on behalf 5Senses Hospitality in accordance with our instructions and under our control.
5Senses Hospitality and does not cover any processing which may be carried out by your Internet service provider.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the processing activities:
Name Reasons for sharing data
5Senses Hospitality uses Macintosh Pages application to send emails and create Word and Excel documents, among other things.
We recruit for many companies in the hospitality industry and will need to send candidate information to them as part of an application. We will always seek your approval before sending your details to any clients.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations, such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention, credit risk reduction and to pursue debtors.
5Senses Hospitality process personal data for a period of two years for candidates seeking permanent employment and for 1 year if you are an agency worker and since the date your status changed from current to former.
We will store the personal data for a period of two years after you’ve registered with us, applied for a role or last gave consent (whichever is later) for candidates seeking permanent employment and for 1 year if you are an agency worker and since the date your status changed from current to former.
If we have not had meaningful contact with you or regained consent from you after this period of time, we will delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, tax obligations or legal disputes, immigration enquiries from Home Office and payroll reasons as requested by HMRC).
Your Rights As A Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to an other organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct mar keting.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be sub ject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that 5Senses Hospitality refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated above) in the processing of your personal data.
To use any of these rights, please see our Subject Access Request form.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired. For more information about our cookies, please see here.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by 5Senses Hospitality (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and 5Senses Hospitality’s data protection representative.
The details of contacts are:
50 Hampden Crescent
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Changes To This Policy
For more information about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and your rights, please see the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website.
ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How We Use Your Information
This privacy notice tells you how 5Senses Hospitality will collect and use your personal
data for targeted and relevant marketing purposes, profiling, cookies, complaints and subscriptions.
Why Does 5Senses Hospitality Need To Collect And Store Personal Data?
In order for us to provide you with access and information about new jobs relevant to you, we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. When 5Senses Hospitality takes on a new vacancy, our consultants will search our database to find candidates that fit the criteria and, by storing your data, we are able to provide you with information about the exclusive positions which we recruit for. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will 5Senses Hospitality Share My Personal Data With Anyone Else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to 5Senses Hospitality in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to assist 5Senses Hospitality in finding you a new job. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with their procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How Will 5Senses Hospitality Use The Personal Data It Collects About Me?
5Senses Hospitality will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. 5Senses Hospitality is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under What Circumstances Will 5Senses Hospitality Contact Me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I Find Out The Personal Data That 5Senses Hospitality Holds About Me?
5Senses Hospitality at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If 5Senses Hospitality does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- The identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of 5Senses Hospitality or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to whom that the data is/will be disclosed.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What Forms Of ID Will I Need To Provide In Order To Access This?
5Senses Hospitality accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, driving licence, birth certificate or utility bill (from last 3 months).
5Senses Hospitality are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken because of using the site.
The materials on this site comprise the company’s views; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. This company is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. This company is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to this company site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that this company has approved the linked site.